Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wir sind Jung und nicht mehr Jugendfrei
I miss them like this /:
They have grown so much man like seriously.
Its a big difference.

Today i went to school,
Slept during my Malay class.
Came home and was effin hungry,
so i went out with Shamani :D

I can't wait for World stage Malaysia 2010!
Tokio Hotel
Katy Perry
Wondergirls D;
Bunkface
Its going to be awesome. Everything other than Wondergirls that is.

I connect everything i do with Tokio Hotel
Everyday.
There's not one day i've gone without not talking about Bill Kaulitz
Or the band (:

I took both my dogs for a walk.
They can run really fast man D:

Komm und Rette Mich.
i've listened to that song at least 50 times today.
Its an awesome song.
Bill Kaulitz's writes nice songs.

I'm so happy with everything that's going on now (:




No comments:

Post a Comment