Monday, July 19, 2010

I woke up singing In Die Nacht.
Bill Kaulitz you invade my dream man |:
Its irritating
Not really la d:


I've been single for the past year which for me is a long time.
In the past 3 years the longest i've been single for is like 3 months.
So this time its really serious.
I do miss being in a relationship, the feeling that someone loves you like crazy.
But when i start to think about Bill Kaulitz.
It goes away.

It worked really well for the first month after Tokio Hotel left Malaysia.
But now its getting hard.
I mean for some people who are hardly ever in a relationship wont know this feeling.

Tokio Hotel is coming back in 12 days and i don't even know what flight they're on yet |:
I'm doomed.
I'll find out and i will be at the airport waiting for them,
like the time before (:

And this time i'm getting a room in the same hotel as they are.
Trying to find out what floor they're staying on has become easier now that i know someone who knows people from the hotel.
YEAAAAA!

Tokio Hotel prepare to be stalked like you were the last time you were in Malaysia (:

April 29th 2010
Airport and Hotel

April 30th 2010
Soundcheck and Hotel

May 1st 2010
Cd signing, Concert, Meet and Greet and back to the Hotel

I saw Tokio Hotel 7 times in those 3 days.
How fucking awesome is that.

XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment