Monday, July 12, 2010

Antichrist Superstar


Marilyn Manson to me is one of the smartest people on earth.
Brian Hugh Warner.
If he told me to eat my shit, i would.
That's how awesome i think he is.
His music is more than just words written down and composed into a song.
Its what i wake up to in the morning and what i want before i go to sleep.

Other than Bill Kaulitz la d:

These are a few of my favorite quotes by the genius himself.

"When all your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

"is adult entertainment killing our children? Or is killing our children entertaining our adults?"

"Part of me is afraid to get close to people because i'm afraid they are going to leave"
This one means alot to me because i feel this too.

"When your taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, than what value does that place on love?"

"I fear being like everyone i hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control."

"Music is the strongest form of magic."

"These people are artists. These people are musicians. They're taking it out and trying to express it that way."

When i have kids i will tell them that if they ever judge anyone like Marilyn Manson for the way he dresses or the fact that he wear makeup and shit.
That they are not my children.

He's just different.
I like different.
I want to be different.

Marilyn Manson to me is not human.
He's more than that.
The problem is, I'm not sure what.
But whatever it is.
I want it.




No comments:

Post a Comment