Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fanatic much?

So this post is all about Tokio Hotel and what just happened in the past 5 days (:
all started on Wenesday the 28th of July.
Went to school and sat for some papers, Add math, English and Accounts. When i came home i called Shamani and we decided to go to the airport to find out when Tokio Hotel were landing. On the way to the airport we were spazzing like shit and it was awesome. At the airport, Carrie Choo and Shamani Krishnan went up to the counter and asked them when they were landing pretending to be their friends while Mun fai and i sat in a corner, we looked too much like fans and didn't want anyone to notice.

They weren't landing on Wednesday but we found out what flight they were on the next day. So we went to McDonalds and ate dinner and talked about our plans for the next few days. We left the airport at about 9 pm and i reached home at about 9.45 pm.

Thursday 29th of July 2010

I went to school and sat for my Math, Biology and Moral test papers and went home LATE. I needed to be home by 4.30 and i reached home at 5 something D; when i got home i got a call from Shamani saying Carrie and Mun Fai were already at her place! i ran into my house and they waited outside for me. Again the ride to the airport was damn fun (: At the airport we split up and waited. Tokio Hotel took the VIP exit, by the time we got there they were already in their car /: but i waved to Bill and he waved back.

We ran to our cars and followed them back to the Hotel. Carrie, Jiayu, Mun fai and Shamani were in one car and Elaine, Eileen, Anne and i were in the other. When we got to the hotel we managed to find out what floor they were on. Carrie and me went to look for them and got locked in the fire escape! While we waited for someone to call us we walked down the stairs. When we got a call it was because the rest of them saw Katy Perry. Anne came and opened the door for us after that.

Later that night when everyone went back, Carrie, Mun fai, Shamani and i decided to have a look at the floor again. When we reached i peeked and saw Bill Kaulitz wearing his grey beenie and he was not wearing any make up! I moved back and spazzed then said BILL KAULITZ ITS BILL! Shamani and Carrie saw him as well. We decided to sit on the couch and pretend we were just waiting for a friend.

Georg came out looked at us and walked back in. The body guard came out next and said NO PICTURES, NO QUESTIONS GO DOWN.

Friday 30th July 2010

I woke up at 10.30 and started getting ready to go to the hotel. I didn't go to school. I packed my bags, did my hair, picked my clothes and waited for Shamani to pick me up. When we reached the hotel we checked in and relaxed for awhile cause Tokio Hotel was having a sound check in Sunway and we were in KL. Anne who was in sunway kept updating us. When they left she called us and we split into 2 groups. Carrie and i sat at the lounge and ate something while Shamani, Mun fai and Jiayu were at the lobby. When they saw tokio hotel they called us straight away and Carrie and i went up to their floor. We waited for like 30 minutes but they didn't show up. So we decided to go check in Chynna a chinese restaurant they ate at the night before. When we got in the lift stopped at the 31st floor and one of their body guards walked in. He go off at the 8th floor where Iketeru, the Japanese restaurant was. Carrie and i decided to go eat there.

We sat at the pool for awhile and waited for there to be space in the restaurant, Carrie went to the toilet and found out where the boys were sitting. When she got back we talked about what to say to them then Gustav Schafer accompanied by one body guard walked out and sat next to Carrie and i because Gustav needed to smoke. I turned and looked at me and he was looking at Carrie and i!!!! OMG

When we finally got a table there we ate one dragon role and shared it. The bill was Rm48. We sat there and waited for them to come out but they used to staff exit. Then we realised, the body guards know who we are and everytime the saw us from then on they watched us like crazy.

When we got back to the room we listen to the floor with a cup to hear what they were doing. We stayed right on top of their room!

After that we went around the corridors and took awesome awesome pictures (: We slept at 4 am that night.

Saturday 31st of July 2010

We woke up at 9. Shamani, Jiayu and i decided to go to the lounge for breakfast. Our table was right in front of all 3 of Tokio Hotel's body guards. Every time we wanted to say something about them we had to speak in malay |: When they left we decided to leave too. The bill was Rm148 just to eat in front of Tokio Hotel's body guards.

We left for Worldstage at around 11 something and had an awesome time. Sam, the lead singer of Bunkface pointed at me (: and Bill looked at me a billion times!

We reached the hotel at 3 and found out Tokio Hotel was already here. Anne, Elaine and Eileen waited in the lobby and called Carrie when the boys got into the lift. Carrie and i went down the stairs and listen to the door with a cup. We heard music thats all |:

Again we slept at 4 am.

Sunday 1st of August 2010

We woke up at 1o and everyone stared doing their hair and make up. Shamani, Jiayu and i went for lunch at the Chicken Rice shop in KL Sentral. After that we waited to go for our meet and greet.

At my meet and greet I gave Bill the Album shamani and i made for them of their first time coming to Malaysia Bill seemed to be interested in it. I gave Tom the cover of a newspaper that Carrie, Alyssa, Jiayu, Kim, Gitu, Shamani and i were on, HE LOVED IT. I said this to Georg "Georg i'm not sure if you remember but the last time you were here i told you i was a bassist and you were my idol!" he replied. Cool with a VERY sexy accent. Bill, Georg and Gustav signed my arms but Tom didn't i was talking to him too much i think |:

When it was time to take the picture Bill stood next to me and put his arm around me. I hugged him! he's effin skinny mannn i love it! The picture was awesome.

After that we waited for them and they went for a drink in this other restaurant in the hotel. I got to meet someone who works for them we think its Patrick Benzner but he wouldn't tell us. He shook my hand (: I left after that.

My hand is not cling wrapped to protect Bill signature and my shirt is in my cupboard Bill touched it (:

Tokio Hotel schedule it finally over.


PS i got Gustav's cigarette the night he smoked next to Carrie and i (:



1 comment:

  1. really really interesting reality story! ^_^ i wish i could of been with you guys :D i bet yall had soo much fun! :D lucky, lucky, lucky ^.^
    how did you get go to meet&greet twice? :D well if you would like to tell me :)

    ReplyDelete