Saturday, September 18, 2010

I do not like being harassed for being a Tokio Hotel fan.
I hate being asked questions like
Why do you like them?! They're freaks.
or
Why do you listen to their music? Its shit.
or
Why do you like Bill?!! Look at him! He's gay.
or
Why are you Vegetarian? Just because Bill is doesn't mean you being one is gonna make him like you.
or
Do you think they would ever like you? They have so many girls that would kill for them, and you think they're gonna pick you?
And my answer to all those questions are,
I LIKE, YOU LIKE?!!
ishhh.

If i wanna i like them what in gods name is your problem?!! If i wanna think that there is a possibility of Bill falling in love with me i will, STAY OUT OF IT.

I like Bill Kaulitz because he was able to write such wonderful songs at such a young age. I fell in love with young Bill not this Bill.
Bill is really different now, but my love for him is never gonna change.
So, leave me alone.
AND STOP ASKING ME SO MANY BLOODY QUESTIONS.

If i wanna go stay with go to the airport to see them i will, if i wanna stay in the hotel they are staying at i will.

I know i go a little overboard with somethings, but its only to show them how much i love them. And what i am willing to do to get to them.
I know alot of their fans in Europe do it too.

But here in Malaysia? From my experience, not that many have done it. I don't know why?
But i know I'm doing it only to be close to them.
I mean its not everyday i get to say oh i saw Bill or oh Gustav looked at me.
I respect their privacy, I didn't knock on their doors at night or sleep in front of their doors.
I actually thought of that but no.

I know it may seem unfair that i've been to both meet and greets and that i was in front at both concerts.
But you have no idea how long i prepared for it and how much work i put in to get it.
NO idea.

Of course we had a little help and every now and then had to lie a little to some people.
But hey? It is not our fault that they believed us.

Fans in Malaysia don't get that much of Tokio Hotel, so when we do.
I will surely be everywhere they are. And if i'm not i will definitely have someone there telling me what's going on.

I am going to do everything in my power to have at least one proper conversation with the boys.
Meet and Greets go by too damn fast.
So this calls for a little more work than winning meet and greet passes.

There hasn't been a day that has gone by, where i have not thought of Bill and there never will.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment