Friday, October 15, 2010

October (:




Well is the 15th of October and i am already loving it (:
I got the October Issue of Vogue Italy cause Bill and Tom are in it! I got my Humanoid Fan Pack from Germany! I got to go for Adam Lambert's concert here in Malaysia! I got CK shades that looks like Bill's.

AND my dad wants me to go study in Hamburg! But he says it might be too cold so Munich it is (:

The Humanoid flag is so pretty i'm gonna hang it on my wall in my room. So one wall is the humanoid flag and another is the Germany flag :D

My dad said the only thing not nice about Germany is the food. But i'm a vegetarian so i can't eat much anyway /: i'll probably eat at home most of the time anyway.

I'm having my finals now so i'm studying alot and haven't been doing that much other then going for tuition so much. My finals are over thisWednesday so YAY my form 4 is done and have 2 months to relax then intense studying for my SPM!

I'm planning to go trick or treating on Halloween or maybe just have a party. Halloween isn't celebrated in Malaysia so yea. A party should be good (:




1 comment: