Monday, November 22, 2010

I got another Issue of L'uomo Vogue October.
Now i have both the Music Issues :D
One with Tokio Hotel on the cover and one with Sting on the cover.
one from the USA and one from Italy.


German class is the bomb! i'm having loads of fun :D
I got lost with Shamani at first,
but we found our way.
We went up to the 34th floor of the Hilton Hotel on our way back home.
The floor Tokio Hotel stayed on.
So many memories in the KL Hilton.

The train is always packed with people.
We didn't get a place to sit on the
way back home.

I woke up at 6 am and got home at 5 pm,
And at night i did my German homework,
German classes are taking up my whole day.
Well all for a good cause :D

Frau Charles ist meine Lehrerin, she's the bomb.
And my classmates are awesome.

The view of KL from the 34th floor is really pretty,
you can see almost the whole of KL
Tokio Hotel looked
at this view :D





No comments:

Post a Comment