Thursday, November 11, 2010

October

October has been a very uninteresting month for me.
nothing much happened.
I got my Humanoid flag and Deluxe album when my dad came back from Germany.
And 2 issues of L'uomo Vogue!
one from Italy and one from America (:
I also won an MTV pullover :D

so that was really awesome. i've never won anything before.

I celebrated Deepavali last Thursday in Shamani's house and went to Johor on Friday to stayed with my dad's mother.
Its really hot here in Malaysia and i hate it so much!
I hate the humidity and i hate the rain |:
so there's nothing much i like about this country.
other than the food.

Shamani and i are going for intensive German class for 2 months and then we're done!
And then we're off to Germany in 2012.
Hopefully we find a nice house there and get accepted into good universities.
I'm so excited :D

Final exam results
English A
Malay F
Math F
History F
Moral F
Chemistry C
Biology C
Add Math F
EST A

i'm the bomb (Y)
better start studying soon man /:




No comments:

Post a Comment