Monday, March 21, 2011

BRATs 2011 Kelantan

Photo taken by Jason Lioh a super senior BRAT.

I was chosen this to be a senior BRAT for the worshop this year along with Jason, Low Pau Ling and Gregory Pereira. I didn't know Gregory, i just met Pau Ling last December and Jason seniored my BRATs workshop last September in Kuantan.

When we reached the Grand Riverview Hotel Kelantan i thought it wasn't going to be as fun as the workshop i went for because the group of people that came for my workshop seemes alot more lively but i was wrong. BRATs 2011 was just as suuuppppeeerrrr awesome. It was a little more fun for me because this time i didn't have to do as much work. I just had to help the brats do their work and give them food every few hours.

I actually started blogging again because one of the brats, Lih Wern told me i should blog more often because she wants to stalk my blog.

I talked to a few of them about Tokio Hotel and it was very fun :D as i love talking about them so very very much. They seemed quite interested in how i managed to meet the boys and stay in the same hotel as them and get to see them at the airport both times they were here.

The last night of brats we had something like a sleepover that wasn't actually planned. We play truth, we couldn't play truth or dare because we would have been way too noisy. We ate so many oreos and gummi worms that Pau Ling started going crazzzy. Just before we were going to continues with a few ghost stories Azri wanted to pray. We decided to keep quiet to respect him while he prays, but we feel asleep and. That was around 4.45 am and we woke up at 7 am. We got ready and went for breakfast. Everyone said bye and we left.

I would LOVE to senior another BRATs workshop sometime in the future, it was so much fun.

i love all the brats i seniored.

1 comment:

  1. Love you too ! :D
    You, greg and Pau Ling is the best senior that any brats could have :D You guys are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete